Wednesday 8 June 2011

Why Blog?

Recently I was at Left Coast Crime Writers Conference in Santa Fe. I was able to talk to some wonderful writers who shared what they thought every one should know. When Charlie Newton told me to set up a blog, I wasn't sure I could do it.

Now I believed his advise was sound, I just wasn't sure I could do it. I'm not the most technical person in the world, so where would I go to set up a blog?  How do I find other writers who were interested in a blog? And what type of a blog would it be?

Luckily for me I was sharing a room with Janet Costello and we talked about the merits of a blog and she came up with the reality blog idea. Absolute brillliance.

When we got home we asked serveral authors to join in the fun and the blog was born.

My next question was what would we all blog about?

Because we have such a diverse group, we have a diverse blog. Some of the writers are funny, some are serious, but everyone is interesting and brings their uniqueness to the group.
My problem will be to keep up with the brilliance of the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment